Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally recognized degree designed to enhance the skills required for careers in business and management. Nevertheless, the importance of the MBA is not solely limited to the business world. An MBA can also be useful for those who seek a managerial career in the public sector, the private sector, and other fields. The one-year MBA program primarily includes Strategic Leadership, Strategic Human Resource Management, Advanced Business Research Methods, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Strategic Marketing, and Dissertation /Consultancy Project.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed with ambition and drive for experienced professionals who want to develop their responsible and sustainable leadership skills.This program will allow you to gain a holistic strategic business point of view necessary to operate effectively in an increasingly competitive and changing world of global business.
- Comprehensive MBA curriculum incorporating key management and leadership skills
- Completing an MBA degree would add more value to an individual’s resume.
- Highly experienced faculty in academia and practice
- Establishing a good relationship with fellow student will mean interacting and developing a richer network of people.
- Make decisions based on ethics, policy, sustainability and information
- Professionals seeking for global opportunities aimed at career growth.
- Managers and Executives who are looking for promotions & salary increments.
- Experts who are looking to impart a strong theoretical foundation in business concepts.
- Employees who wish to start an independent business and aim at gaining access to a larger business network.
- Employees who wish to build hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership.
Most of the major universities and colleges offer MBA programs that typically last two years. Usually, MBA programs include core classes in Management, finance, accounting, marketing, leadership, Human Resource Management and Advanced Business Research. These refer to the key competency areas that business professionals need to handle their roles in the workplace effectively. The Main goal of MBA program is to provide students with a firm understanding of broad based basics.
You will study a range of compulsory modules as part of the MBA program. These refer to the key competency areas that business professionals need to handle their roles in the workplace effectively.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Strategic Marketing
National American University (USA)
‣ Internationally recognized
‣ Regionally accredited
‣ WES Approved
PCIE is a degree-granting distance learning higher education institution. Authorized by the Rectorate Office of the Paris Academy, under the guardianship of the Ministry of National Education & Ministry of Higher Education of France
The GAU MBA specialization is a fast-paced, and dynamic program designed to provide participants with a global view of Business Management, Economics, Executive MBA, Financial Management, International Business Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, and Tourism & Hospitality Management.
Swiss School of Business and Management-Swiss The Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Swiss School of Business and Management (SSBM), is an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management.
WHY MBA AT CORNERSTONE COLLEGE
- PhD professors and experienced staff to help throughout the studies
- Accredited, recognized programs
- Certificates which are valid all around the world
- An impressive track record for placing students at top universities
- Classes and support seminars that give personal attention
- Flexible class schedules
- Flexible payment methods
- Supportive administration staff
For admissions related enquiries, kindly contact our admissions team on 971 55 884 8537 alternatively you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org