Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally recognized degree designed to enhance the skills required for careers in business and management. Nevertheless, the importance of the MBA is not solely limited to the business world. An MBA can also be useful for those who seek a managerial career in the public sector, the private sector, and other fields. The one-year MBA program primarily includes Strategic Leadership, Strategic Human Resource Management, Advanced Business Research Methods, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Strategic Marketing, and Dissertation /Consultancy Project.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed with ambition and drive for experienced professionals who want to develop their responsible and sustainable leadership skills.This program will allow you to gain a holistic strategic business point of view necessary to operate effectively in an increasingly competitive and changing world of global business.
- Comprehensive MBA curriculum incorporating key management and leadership skills
- Completing an MBA degree would add more value to an individual’s resume.
- Highly experienced faculty in academia and practice
- Establishing a good relationship with fellow student will mean interacting and developing a richer network of people.
- Make decisions based on ethics, policy, sustainability and information
- Professionals seeking for global opportunities aimed at career growth.
- Managers and Executives who are looking for promotions & salary increments.
- Experts who are looking to impart a strong theoretical foundation in business concepts.
- Employees who wish to start an independent business and aim at gaining access to a larger business network.
- Employees who wish to build hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership.
Most of the major universities and colleges offer MBA programs that typically last two years. Usually, MBA programs include core classes in Management, finance, accounting, marketing, leadership, Human Resource Management and Advanced Business Research. These refer to the key competency areas that business professionals need to handle their roles in the workplace effectively. The Main goal of MBA program is to provide students with a firm understanding of broad based basics.
You will study a range of compulsory modules as part of the MBA program. These refer to the key competency areas that business professionals need to handle their roles in the workplace effectively.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Strategic Marketing
University of Chichester -UK The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management.
Buckinghamshire New University -UK The MBA from Buckinghamshire New University is an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills a person need, to build a good career in business and management.
Swiss School of Business and Management-Swiss The Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Swiss School of Business and Management (SSBM), is an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management.
European International University-Paris The European international university is ranked #85 world’s best business schools for 2019 by CEOWORLD magazine. EIU-PARIS continues to be one of the world’s best and most affordable business schools of the 21st century, and beyond.
WHY MBA AT CORNERSTONE COLLEGE
- PhD professors and experienced staff to help throughout the studies
- Accredited, recognized programs
- Certificates which are valid all around the world
- An impressive track record for placing students at top universities
- Classes and support seminars that give personal attention
- Flexible class schedules
- Flexible payment methods
- Supportive administration staff